Tue, Feb 12|
3D Theater Complex
The Controversy of Islam In America (1)
An Islamic Historical, and Cultural Journey w/ Video Presentation & Panel Discussion giving an Understanding of Islam practiced in America.
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2019, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
3D Theater Complex, 2244 Panola Rd, Lithonia, GA 30058, USA
About the event
We invite you to join us for an Islamic Historical, and Cultural Journey with panel discussion giving an understanding of Islam practiced in America. The Moorish Science Temple of America-1928 continues to lead in providing venues to inform, educate and uplift. This Islamic Historical and Cultural journey will involve two sessions with a break with light snacks and refreshments. We will present the faith of Islam from a non-bias idea, Islam shrouded in cultural trapping and the religion of Islam as it was meant to be understood and lived. We will have an open dialogue giving the audience the opportunity to exchange with the panel.
Session 1 pm : 2 pm – 4 pm/ Islam In America addressing the Controversy
- Why the Need to Defend the Idea of Islam?
- Is the “Seal of the Prophet” based on misunderstandings?
- Does Islam recognize Buddha & Confucius as Prophets of Allah?
- Who authored of the Quran of Mecca?
[Intermission Reception @ 4pm/ Music, light food & Refreshments]
Session 2 pm : 5 pm – 7 pm/ Islam In America a Moorish Perspective
- Clearing up the Controversy surrounding the Moorish American Nation
- An explanation of the M.S.Tof.A Structure and Central purpose
- Identifying the Lawful Leaders & Members of the M.S.T.of.A
- In-depth Understanding about the Prophet sent to the Asiatics of North America
Date: January 12th (Saturday), 2019 @ 2pm -7pm (2-Sessions)
Location: 2244 Panola Rd & Covington Hwy / 3D Theater Complex (Theater 6)
Cost: General Donation
*If you are an Islamic Scholar, Imam or Minister and would like to participate as a panelist please contact at (888) 361-2499, email us at info@MSTA1928.org with a bio and photo by January 9th, 2019.
Please RSVP so that we can adequacy accommodate the closing reception with food and beverage.